Thursday, July 12, 2012

Free Starbucks This Friday

"Oh, sweet nectar of the gods!" I love my Starbucks. And since I've been walking Lila there in her stroller since before she could remember, she has developed the same affection for Starbucks as her mama. During the cold months, her drinks are hot cocoa, warm apple cider, or a simple steamed milk. In the summer, she enjoys the shaken iced passion tea.

I, on the other hand, go straight for the caffiene-- lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos, oh my! So, I am intriqued by this new Refreshers beverage which Starbucks describes as "natural energy from green coffee extract." It comes Cool Lime or Very Berry Hibiscus.


Sounds yummy and, hey, if it's free it's for me! I plan to give it a try this Friday, July 13th (between 12-3pm) when Starbucks will be giving out FREE Tall Refreshers.

Since Lila has enough "natural energy" of her own, she will get one of her ol' standbys.

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment