And so, Grandma's Crustless Pumpkin Pie was born! Taste-tested and approved by Lila, this light, simple pie is sure to remain part of the holiday tradition for years to come. From our kitchen to yours. Enjoy!
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 3/4 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can of pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can of evaporated milk
|Be sure to use organic ingredients!|
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Lightly butter a glass baking dish (preferably a 9 inch round pie dish).
- Prepare filling by blending all of the ingredients. Scoop and smooth the mixture into the dish.
- Bake for about an hour or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (The longer it stays in the fridge the better it gets!)