Thursday, August 8, 2013

A cute care package from your "aunt flo"

I know this is a loooong time off for us but when you have a daughter you know that "the talk" is inevitably in your future. I never really had "the talk" with my own mom, so I'm not quite sure what I will do when the time comes. I remember my information came from Catholic school health ed class (cringe), my peers who knew just as much (or as little) as I did, and one of my all time favorite books, Judy Blume's "Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret." Classic.


When I came across the commercial on YouTube hailed as "the best tampon commercial ever," I had to check it out. It is brillant!

The commercial is for an online company called "Hello Flo" (adorable!) which sends care packages for girls when they have their period.


Each care package contains:
  • Light and regular tampons
  • Pads and liners
  • Get Ready Guide for Parents
  • Get Ready Guide for Girls
  • A canvas pouch for carrying supplies
  • A Do-it-yourself Feby Kit (Female Empowerment Bracelet)
  • And other surprise gifts and goodies
What a super cute idea!! I am totally keeping this idea in mind for the future. For my mama friends with tweens and teens, this is for you!

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment